Notices of Nondiscrimination



English:  We will take reasonable steps to provide free-of-charge language assistance services to people who speak languages we are likely to hear in our practice and who don’t speak English well enough to talk to us about the dental care we are providing.

Spanish: Tomaremos acciones razonables para proporcionar servicios de asistencia lingüística gratuitos a aquellas personas cuyo lenguaje escuchemos frecuentemente en nuestro consultorio y que no hablen un inglés lo suficientemente bueno como para hablar con nosotros sobre el servicio odontológico que suministramos.

Chinese: 我们将有序地做到提供免费的语言服务使我们能听懂英语不好的人向我们咨询有关牙齿护理



Source: HHS Office for Civil Rights

 Family Dental Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.

 Family Dental Center does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.

 Family Dental Center:

• Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us,  such as:

○Qualified sign language interpreters

○Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)

 • Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:

○Qualified interpreters

○Information written in other languages

 If you need these services, contact Linette Wrightsel.

 If you believe that Family Dental Center has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:


Linette Wrightsel, HR/Administrative Services 

19 Executive Center Drive, Chillicothe, OH 45601

Phone: (740) 773-4066

Fax: (740) 773-9174

[email protected]


You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance,

Linette Wrightsel, Administrative Services Coordinator is available to help you.


 You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at, or by mail or phone at:


U.S. Department of Health and Human Services,

200 Independence Avenue SW.

Room 509F, HHH Building

Washington, DC 20201


Toll Free: 1-800-868-1019,

800-537-7697 (TDD).


Complaint forms are available at